Diane Belinkie is a solo practitioner with extensive experience in all aspects of family law including representation of children; valuation and analysis of assets; formulation of proposals; negotiation and drafting of agreements; court appearances; and trial experience. Her knowledge and experience with elder law includes Medicaid applications/hearings; asset planning; document evaluation; and probate/estate/trust issues. In recent years she has served as a court appointed legal representative of children and indigent parents for juvenile proceedings, Chairman of Greater Bridgeport Bar Association Juvenile Law Committee and has a State Juvenile contract. Attorney Belinkie also serves as a magistrate for small claims motor vehicle, housing, and debt collections.
Before founding Belinkie Law Offices L.L.C, Diane was a managing attorney at Alfred R. Belinkie & Associates in Bridgeport, CT. Prior to becoming managing attorney at Alfred R. Belinkie & Associates, she was law/financial manager at Belinkie & Lax in Bridgeport, CT where her responsibilities included researching and drafting memoranda on elder law, family and criminal issues, contract negotiations and various other legal complaints. She was also responsible for assisting in litigation of major domestic, health care and criminal cases.
Prior to entering the legal field, Diane served as Manager of Planning & Operations at Guenster Rehabilitation Center in Stratford, CT and as an Analyst at Health Planning Associates in Norwalk, CT.
- AAML Institute for Family Law Associates, 2007
- Quinnipiac College School of Law - Juris Doctor, 1993
- Yale University School of Medicine - Master of Public Health, 1982
- Clark University - B.A. in Psychology and Studio Art, 1975
- United States Supreme Court, 2005
- District Court of Connecticut, 1999
- Bar of the State of Connecticut, 1997
- Nursing Home Administrator's License (State of Connecticut), 1985